Funeral expenses vary greatly depending on the content of the funeral and the extras you have selected.
Our friendly specialists will be happy to give you an estimate to help you plan properly – please contact us should you have any concerns about your account or paying for the funeral, or to discuss if you’re eligible for any financial support.
Luckily, there are a few ways to help out with funeral costs:
- DWP Funeral Payments
- Bereavement Benefits/Payments
- The Bereavement Payment (replacing Widow’s Payment)
- Widowed Parent’s Allowance (replacing the Widowed Mother’s Allowance)
- Whole Life Insurance Policies
- War Pensions
- Paying in advance with a pre-paid funeral plan
For advice and support on the cost of funeral services, our compassionate team can provide a listening ear.
Call one of our offices today.
Get in touch today – Churcher & Tribbeck serve a wide area that includes Gosport, Fareham, Stubbington and Lee-on-Solent.